Netherlands Embassy in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Currently in the spotlights
The Dutch Embassy in Ethiopia is located in a lush garden on the western outskirts of Addis Ababa. The chancellery and its surrounding buildings were designed by the Dutch architects Dick van Gameren and Bjarne Mastenbroek, constructed in collaboration with local professionals and completed in 2006.
Voordat u een reis naar het buitenland onderneemt is het verstandig het reisadvies van het Ministeire van Buitenlandse Zaken goed door te nemen. Lees het reisadvies voor Ethiopië
|Address||Old Airport Zone Kifle Ketema - Lideta Kebele 02/03 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
The stories behind the numbers
February 25, 2015 On 5 and 6 March, the Ethiopian State Minister for Foreign Affairs, H.E. Ambassador Berhanu Gebre-Christos, will be visiting the Netherlands for consultations with the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
February 23, 2015 At the 19th Addis Ababa International Trade Fair, Dutch businesses are presented jointly under the umbrella of the Holland Pavilion organized by the Netherlands Embassy.
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Addis Ababa
- Netherlands - African Business Council
- ENLBA - Ethiopian Netherlands Business Organisation
- Government of the Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- OIO - Ondernemen in ontwikkelingslanden
- Nuffic - Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency