Netherlands Embassy in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Currently in the spotlights
The Dutch Embassy in Ethiopia is located in a lush garden on the western outskirts of Addis Ababa. The chancellery and its surrounding buildings were designed by the Dutch architects Dick van Gameren and Bjarne Mastenbroek, constructed in collaboration with local professionals and completed in 2006.
Over the past years Ethiopia has achieved high economic growth and made considerable progress in achieving a number of the Millennium Development Goals. The country’s growth strategy with its emphasis on agricultural transformation and a strong expansion of public investment has delivered impressive results.
Voordat u een reis naar het buitenland onderneemt is het verstandig het reisadvies van het Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken goed door te nemen. Lees het reisadvies voor Ethiopië en Djibouti
|Address||Old Airport Zone Kifle Ketema - Lideta Kebele 02/03 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
The stories behind the numbers
September 4, 2015 On request of the Oromia regional state, the Netherlands Embassy has published an investment guide for Oromia, which is available on the Embassy website.
September 2, 2015
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Addis Ababa
- Netherlands - African Business Council
- ENLBA - Ethiopian Netherlands Business Organisation
- Government of the Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- OIO - Ondernemen in ontwikkelingslanden
- Nuffic - Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency