Netherlands Embassy in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Currently in the spotlights
The Dutch Embassy in Ethiopia is located in a lush garden on the western outskirts of Addis Ababa. The chancellery and its surrounding buildings were designed by the Dutch architects Dick van Gameren and Bjarne Mastenbroek, constructed in collaboration with local professionals and completed in 2006.
Voordat u een reis naar het buitenland onderneemt is het verstandig het reisadvies van het Ministeire van Buitenlandse Zaken goed door te nemen. Lees het reisadvies voor Ethiopië
|Address||Old Airport Zone Kifle Ketema - Lideta Kebele 02/03 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
The stories behind the numbers
January 26, 2015 The Ethiopian government published a list of companies to be privatized. In addition, several Ethiopian investors are looking for foreign partners.
December 23, 2014 The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building by providing training and education for professionals. The NFP II is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation. Nuffic is responsible for the management of the NFP
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Addis Ababa
- Netherlands - African Business Council
- ENLBA - Ethiopian Netherlands Business Organisation
- Government of the Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- OIO - Ondernemen in ontwikkelingslanden
- Nuffic - Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency