Netherlands Embassy in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Currently in the spotlights
The Dutch Embassy in Ethiopia is located in a lush garden on the western outskirts of Addis Ababa. The chancellery and its surrounding buildings were designed by the Dutch architects Dick van Gameren and Bjarne Mastenbroek, constructed in collaboration with local professionals and completed in 2006.
Voordat u een reis naar het buitenland onderneemt is het verstandig het reisadvies van het Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken goed door te nemen. Lees het reisadvies voor Ethiopië
|Address||Old Airport Zone Kifle Ketema - Lideta Kebele 02/03 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
Information on applying for a Dutch passport
The stories behind the numbers
May 28, 2015 The Ethiopian Netherlands Business Association (ENLBA) made available four videos about Doing Business in Ethiopia. You can see these videos via YouTube!
April 28, 2015 Due to maintenance the visa- and passport application counter of the consular section will be closed from Monday, June 1 to Wednesday, June 3, 2015. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Addis Ababa
- Netherlands - African Business Council
- ENLBA - Ethiopian Netherlands Business Organisation
- Government of the Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- OIO - Ondernemen in ontwikkelingslanden
- Nuffic - Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency