Netherlands Embassy in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Currently in the spotlights
The Dutch Embassy in Ethiopia is located in a lush garden on the western outskirts of Addis Ababa. The chancellery and its surrounding buildings were designed by the Dutch architects Dick van Gameren and Bjarne Mastenbroek, constructed in collaboration with local professionals and completed in 2006.
Voordat u een reis naar het buitenland onderneemt is het verstandig het reisadvies van het Ministeire van Buitenlandse Zaken goed door te nemen. Lees het reisadvies voor Ethiopië
|Address||Old Airport Zone Kifle Ketema - Lideta Kebele 02/03 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
The stories behind the numbers
March 18, 2015 The Netherlands Embassy is supporting the business community in Ethiopia with regard to visa procedures for travel to the Netherlands on a case to case basis. To better facilitate companies and make procedures more transparent and uniform, the Netherlands government has established the ‘Orange Carpet’ facility.
March 4, 2015 The updated investment guide for Amhara region is now available on the embassy website. If you are interested in investing in horticulture, floriculture or dairy in Amhara region, this is your guide!
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Addis Ababa
- Netherlands - African Business Council
- ENLBA - Ethiopian Netherlands Business Organisation
- Government of the Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- OIO - Ondernemen in ontwikkelingslanden
- Nuffic - Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency