Netherlands Embassy in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Currently in the spotlights
The Dutch Embassy in Ethiopia is located in a lush garden on the western outskirts of Addis Ababa. The chancellery and its surrounding buildings were designed by the Dutch architects Dick van Gameren and Bjarne Mastenbroek, constructed in collaboration with local professionals and completed in 2006.
Over the past years Ethiopia has achieved high economic growth and made considerable progress in achieving a number of the Millennium Development Goals. The country’s growth strategy with its emphasis on agricultural transformation and a strong expansion of public investment has delivered impressive results.
Voordat u een reis naar het buitenland onderneemt is het verstandig het reisadvies van het Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken goed door te nemen. Lees het reisadvies voor Ethiopië en Djibouti
|Address||Old Airport Zone Kifle Ketema - Lideta Kebele 02/03 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
+25 111 869 37 88
+25 111 371 11 00
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
January 26, 2016 The Early Marriage Fund officially launched its first round of call for proposal on January 18, 2016
January 13, 2016 Foreign minister Bert Koenders and travel expert Floortje Dessing have launched a new central helpline for travellers. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs can now be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week at +31 247 247 247 for practical travel tips and assistance. Travellers abroad can also contact the Ministry online and via Twitter. It is estimated that about 3,000 people per day will use the new services.
- NFP Tailor-Made Training programme 2016
- Overview of food security projects funded by EKN Addis Ababa in 2016
- Subsidieregeling voor demonstratie- projecten, haalbaarheidsstudies en investeringsvoorbereidingsstudies (DHI)
- Successful launch of the Bilateral Ethiopian Netherlands Effort for Food, Income and Trade (BENEFIT) Partnership
- Invitation Public Lecture by Louise O. Fresco
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Addis Ababa
- Netherlands - African Business Council
- ENLBA - Ethiopian Netherlands Business Organisation
- Government of the Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- OIO - Ondernemen in ontwikkelingslanden
- Nuffic - Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency